Fire, earthquake, theft â€“ continuity planning is mandatory for your business. Your operations depend upon continuous access to business critical data and systems. Without a recovery plan you risk lost revenue and customer ire in the face of disaster.
Fouche will help you plan for disaster before it strikes-letting you recover as quickly as possible. Such peace of mind translates directly to the bottom line. Â Our focus is more on your business avoiding a disaster versus what do if one occurs. Â Disasters, either man-made or natural will eventually strike your business. Â Our goal is to help you successful avoid them putting you out of business.
Plan for disaster
- Have a disaster avoidance strategy in place
- Create diaster plans and aid in consulting on your entire business continuity strategy
- Ensure you can RECOVER when a disaster strikes
- Create a data backup strategy with offsite locations and automatic backups
- Prepare business continuity procedures including secondary locations and backup phone systems
- Avoid confusion with off-the-shelf procedures
- Rely on redundant network, server, and phone capabilities
- Ensure Business Continuity by virtualizing critical systems with backup systems on and offsite so you are back up and running in minutes â€“ not hours or days